Monday, 21 December 2015

25 Greatest Video Games I've played.... EVER!!!!

Hello everyone!

Hope everyone is well & is looking forward to Christmas.

For anyone that reads this & knows me, one thing they will know is that I love Video Games - I am a Gamer and proud! I have owned a variety of different consoles, from the Super Nintendo to all of the Playstations. I must have played hundreds of games by myself, with family and friends over the years & I've managed to put together a list of the best 25 games that I have ever played and put them in order of how much I enjoyed them.

Here you go:

25 - Civilization II
24 - Gauntlet
23 - Streets of Rage
22 - Tekken
21 - Minecraft

20 - Super Smash Bros Brawl
19 - Croc: Legend of the Gobbos
18 - Tomb Raider II
17 - Worms Armageddon
16 - Crash Bandicoot

15 - Grand Theft Auto III
14 - Batman: Arkham Asylum
13 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III
12 - Left 4 Dead 2
11 - Sonic The Hedgehog

10 - Super Mario Bros
9 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II
8 - Kingdom Hearts II
7 - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
6 - Crash Bandicoot II: Wrath of Cortex

5 - Kingdom Hearts I
4 - Final Fantasy X
3 - Spyro The Dragon
2 - Pokemon Red
1 - Final Fantasy VII

Let me know what your top video games are for all the gamers out there that will be reading this. Be nice to know what type of games you are all into.

I hope you all enjoyed this post, its very doubtful that I will post now until after Christmas, so I want to wish everyone a happy Christmas and enjoy the time you spend with your families.

Take care,

Troy