Tuesday, 15 December 2015

It's Been A While...

Hello beautiful people!

Its been well over a year since I have managed to get back into blogging. For anyone that follows this blog, I apologise for the extreme lack in posts and updates since my entry, but I will be explaining why very shortly.

It has been a very hectic last year and a bit for me with the whole job situation & finally having a social life once my financial debts had been settled, I found myself with a life making new friends and reacquainting myself with old ones too. 
The job situation sadly is still up in the air after my current workplace has just made around 20 redundancies at the start of this month. I personally, do not see this company staying alive by the end of March, if it is I will be very surprised. So I am currently looking for a new challenge with a stable company & always looking to better myself.

Other than that, I've been exploring the country & even gone abroad for the first time since 2009 with a few friends to Turkey back in May which was incredible, I could very happily go back there. I've gone to many gigs and events with friends and family too, with a lot more planned in the new year which I am excited about. I will tell all in a new entry very soon..

What can you expect from my blog entries now?
I will be aiming to add a new entry to my blog at least once or twice a week - I've been writing up a list of different ideas of what to write about in that meantime with hopefully, some help anyone that reads my blog. I'll be doing movie reviews, with my first one being "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" & any gigs that I attend along the way.
I will also be posting various Football topic entries, my Year in review and my plans for 2016, I will finally get down to providing tributes to those that have helped me along the way in my lifetime.
I will also get round to having a few friends that have said they will be happy to carry out some Guest Writing pieces of their own, writing about anything they want, along with a list of various, random topics I have in mind.

I hope that mini update was okay, once again sorry for my hiatus for the last year and a bit. I will look to keep on top of blogging from now on & I hope you will enjoy my content.

Thank you very much, and a new post will be up at the weekend which will be.....

The Top 25 Video Games I have ever played!!

Kind regards,

Troy